Morpho 3D Face Reader
Secure Facial Recognition for Hands-Free Access Control
The Morpho 3D Face ReaderTM provides lightning-speed, hands-free access to offices and restricted areas. By analyzing the three-dimensional structure of the user’s face, it achieves extremely accurate matching while ensuring high throughput. With Morpho 3D Face ReaderTM, access control is highly secure and as simple as a quick glance!
- The real-time 3D imaging technology enables sub-second matching.
- The embedded matching engine analyzes the structure of the face (using over 40,000 data points), thus improving accuracy compared with 2D technologies.
- Enhanced accuracy enables low False Acceptance Rate while maintaining high throughput and productivity. Conventional 2D facial images can’t be used to duplicate a face and spoof the system.
- Accommodates a range of facial positions (angles, motion) and poor lighting conditions (night & day vision). Companies can enhance the look of their corporate reception areas and secure access points with the terminal’s sleek, stylish design.
- The use of invisible light makes the technology non-intrusive. Acquisition is hands-free and contactless, i.e. ideal for environments requiring gloves or where there are hygiene concerns.
- Identification mode Up to 3,000 users
- Multifactor Authentication mode Using PIN on Touch Panel or user’s ID on Badge Internal database capacity: 100,000 templates
- Tamper Detection
- Power Supply 12 to 24V DC Power Draw: 0,5A @24V DC Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Dimensions (H*W*D) 355*132*116 mm (13.95*5.19*4.57 inches)
- Operating Temperature 5°C to 45°C (41°F to 113°F)
- Administration options On-device using Touch Panel SecureAdminTM and SecureTranslateTM PC applications SecureSDK for custom built applications